Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello ~ one more time!

Still playing around with the Hello Stamp set!  This time I decided to use the little sunshine stamp, and a lot more washi tape!!









I love the new Sunburst die, it is so fun!  I knew I wanted to use it with this stamp set.  I cut out the sunburst in Crushed Curry. 














The Hello is stamped in Basic Gray and there is a fun Gold Doily behind the main image.
















I used a lot of washi tape on this one!  The tape is all from the It's My Party washi tape collection. 
To make sure the tape was at the same angle as the "Hello"  I lined up ruler with the words and used it as a guide.















I used markers to ink up the little hat. 
















Thanks for stopping by!!  Don't forget, the Hello Stamp set is only available until February 15, Free with a $50 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!