Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello~ again!

Hello again everyone!  I have been embossing and water coloring the Hello stamp set again!  This time I embossed in Gold.










  I made some banners out of Watercolor paper and used Versa Mark and Gold embossing powder on the Hello Stamp.  Then I used an Aqua Painter and Pool Party to add some color behind the word Hello.  










To make the striped background I first used an Aqua Painter with no ink on it to draw the lines.  This will help the inky water to go where you want it to go. 















I then added the Pool Party ink to the lines of water.










I also painted three little flowers. 
































This card uses some of the lovely Gold Fancy Designer Vellum paper, this is really pretty paper and instantly makes a stunning card. 



















The idea for the Gold card came from this one on the Stampin' Up! website. 







Thanks for stopping by today!!  Contact me with any of your Stampin' questions!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!