Thursday, November 19, 2015

Retiring Holiday items

It's hard to believe, but the Holiday season is right around the corner and will soon be over almost before it began.  Stampin' Up! is gearing up for the late winter/spring catalog, which will be released on January 5th!  They are making room for new items and getting ready to retire some older ones.  Click here to see a list of retiring items so that you can see if there are some must haves that you have not gotten yet.  Get them while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!