Monday, November 16, 2015

On Stage Live

Last weekend I was at On Stage Live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  This was the first global event from Stampin' Up!  The live event was in Brussels this time, but then there were people gathered all over the globe watching the event via video and also having our own demonstrations and events in our conference too.  I drove up to Milwaukee, which is about an hour and a half away.  There were events in several US citeis, but I forget which ones.  These events will be every 6 months, sometimes the Big event will be in the USA, like it will in April, and sometimes in other countries as the company expands to other global markets. Local events will move around.  I was happy to see that there was one so close to me this time.   It was really fun and I will definitely be doing it again, but next time I want YOU to come too!  Join my team and stamp with friends.  We have fun and get lots of stamping goodness.  Check out my haul!

 At check in we got a fun tote and water bottle, as well as a nice planner and pack of Stampin' Up! logo pens.  We also got a new stamp set called Happy Home which works with the Hearth and Home Framelit Dies from the soon to retire Holiday Catalog.















The following photo contains a sneak peek of some of the items in the new Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  This catalog goes live on January 5th!  Don't worry, I will be sending out catalogs to my regulars so you don't miss a thing! 

By the end of the event my stash had expanded to three stamp sets, One pack of paper, two new catalogs and 4 make and takes. I also took a lot of photos from the display boards. 









These were my make and takes. I really loved the floral set, the framelits had fun dimension to them and the colors were pretty and tropical.  I also like the one with the globe!  The papers were amazing with artist hand painted marbling and constellations and maps inspired by reality.




 




Here is a closer photo of the floral one.  Look closely at the petals, the die cuts out that little slit to give the petal extra dimension. And that framelit set is a biggie with 14 dies!



This card is really fun, sort of masculine but also good for my hubby because it has maps and globes and things like "I thank my lucky stars for you" and "Worlds Best Dad" and "you mean the world to me".  And the papers are really amazing.  There is a world map embossing folder with this collection too that is fab!



Bottom line, if you liked the Holiday catalog and thought there was  a lot you wanted from that one, you are going to feel the same way about this one!  It is full of great new products and ideas!
So, how can you possible get all that you want without breaking the bank?  Think about becoming a demonstrator.  The title is a bit scary for some who don's want to "demonstrate" but don't worry, you don't have to.  You can be your own best customer.  Or get a small group of friends together and stamp with them once a month or so.  Just make it a hobby, or make it a full time job, its up to you!!
Get $125 worth of products for just $99.  And you can get items from the new Spring catalog early when you are a demonstrator!!  Demonstrators get 20% off all their purchases, more when you meet certain milestones, as well as other perks like an exclusive website where you can see lots of sample ideas and connect with other demonstrators to share ideas.  You also get a quarterly magazine with fun ideas for business building or project samples.  You also get early purchases and points to redeem for free products or other things like the event I just went to in Milwaukee.  Lots of fun!! Click the Join my team tab at the top of my blog!  Contact me with any questions you may have, I am happy to help!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!