Friday, August 21, 2015

Marker Organization


Hello everyone!  I found a fun marker storage idea on Pinterest awhile back and after collecting enough supplies from drinking some yummy Crystal Light, I was finally able to make it. 
I thought I would share the project with you in case you needed some marker storage as well.
I intend to put them up on a little shelf next to the ink storage.  The shelf will have slots for dimentionals and things like rhinestone accents. 














The project starts with empty Crystal light containers and some Washi tape.  I used 7 containers, one for each color family, both In-Color families, and journaling pens and Sharpies.














You don't really need the Washi tape but it looks funner and I used colors that co-ordinated with the markers, pastel tape with pastel markers and so on.













Next I used a hot glue gun to adhere them together, and added the markers. 
There is just enough room to grab the markers from the containers quickly and easily. And they are easy to find! I used to keep them in their original boxes and in a drawer but them I had to pull up the flap and open the box and pull out a marker and put them away and I know that sounds easy but the boxes were on top of each other and I had to look for the right one and blah blah blah.  This is just grab and go! Easy Peasy!

What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!