Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weekly Deals and a Baby Page

Hi Everyone!  Well the current catalog is coming to an end and so I have been busy rearranging my craft room.  Taking retired ribbon and stamps off the shelf and making room for new colors of ink and paper.  Because of this I haven't actually created any thing in a couple weeks! yikes!  I wanted to make sure you were aware of a few things coming in the new catalog.  The urgent thing is that a couple items will be going up in price, such as cutting pads for the Big Shot, this is a Sizzix thing and so you will see the prices of Sizzix products going up at all stores.  The cutting pads are currently $8.95 and are going up to $11.00.  Also large size punches are going up a dollar.  But, Embossing folders are going down, so that is good news.  And, there will now be two weights of Whisper White paper!  Stampin' Up! will now be offering the paper that we are used to, but also a heavier weight to use as card bases.  So, bottom line if you are thinking of placing an order before the new catalog comes out, you may want to add some cutting pads :)   And, here are the weekly deals! 

Sticky strip is not in the new catalog so now is a good time to get that! 
And, in case you need an alternative way to use Project Life, here is a page I made recently using some of the Project Life products from the current catalog. 
I didn't want to use the cards in the typical pocket pages, so I thought I would use them on a traditional page.  These cards were just perfect for my little David in his ducky outfit.
The retiring Project Life kits are all deeply discounted, so you can get A Lot of bang for your buck.  And you can use the cards on scrap pages but you can also use them as dsp on a card too.  These cards would be great on a baby card!  I had all of the card packs but I picked up a couple of each accessory pack now that they are on sale.








The card collections have 100 cards in 3 sizes.  4" x 6", 4" x 4", and 3" x 4".  They are color coordinated to match Stampin' Up! colors so you can add your own embellishments and ribbon to customize your projects even more. They come in a handy box to keep you organized.









The accessory packs are all a little different from each other and have things like sticker sheets and letters, little accents and specialty cards, and even a matching washi tape.  A good deal at their original price but at the 50% off they are a steal!! 







Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!