Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Day of Sale-A-Bration + first day of new weekly deals = time to place an order!

Did you see today's new weekly deals?  Lots of good stuff here!  I love the magnetic platform and if you have been eying it for a while but didn't want to spend the $39.95, now is your chance!  And I think the basic squares collection framelits dies are a must, and the speech bubbles are super fun, so it's a good time for those as well!  Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration so if you put an order in, you will get to choose one of the fun Sale-A-Bration offerings for free.  See this post for the complete list of Sale-A-Braton choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!