Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine's Treats ~ Paper Pumpkin style

Hi everyone!  I thought I would share this months My Paper Pumpkin since it is so perfect for this time of year.  And, I wanted to point out that you can purchase Past Paper Pumpkin kits and refills, when you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  You can see past kits in the online store under the kits tab.














Look at all that you get in the January My Paper Pumpkin!  24 treat bags and embellishments to dress them up, including cute clips to close them and Blushing Bride and Gold Bakers Twine.  So cute!  The refill kits do not include the stamp set and real red ink spot, but I bet  you have a stamp that you could use, or leave the hearts white, they are the perfect spot to write someones name.

















You need to join My Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of each month in order to receive that months kit.  This was the January kit.  In the past few months we have had shaker cards, Holiday cards, and more. If there are kits left over, Stampin' Up! offers them to My Paper Pumpkin subscribers around the 21st (ish) of the month.  Sometimes the whole kit is available, sometimes just refills. These are great gifts and the refills are nice if you want to play around with the pieces and see what else you can come up with. In fact, there is a whole Pinterest page set up with alternate ways to use each kit! 
To make My Paper Pumpkin even better, you can get Sale-A-Bration rewards when you pre-pay for 3 or more months.  Click here to see the pre-paid options.
And as always, please feel free to contact me with any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!