Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Catalog launch day!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid0095176
Hello everyone!  Today is the first day that you can order from the new Spring Occasions Catalog! I love so much in this catalog!  It is truly packed with some a lot of fun crafty things! I love the project on the cover!!  So pretty and so fun!  Mine comes on Thursday and I will show you it soon after I am sure.   There are also some fun new dies and papers, pretty flowers stamps and a cute Valentine set!   Today is also the first day of Sale-A-Bration! During Sale-A-Bration you get one free product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for each $50.00 you spend.  The items in the Sale-A-Bration catalog range from stamps to paper to embellishments, and they are all so lovely!  I especially like the papers. 
Head over to the Stampin' Up! online store and check out all the fun new items!  Feel free to ask me any questions, I am happy to help!  And, If your wish list is long, you may want to consider joining my Stampin' Up! team!! During Sale-A-Bration the already awesome starter kit ($99 for $125 worth of your choice of product) come with your choice of one of the new kits from the Occasions Catalog (like the bouquet on the cover) or two free Sale-A-Bration items!  Plus all the other perks of being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator like discounts on products, pre-orders, specials,  magazine, extra cash, and a fun online community website.  You don't have to hold classes or workshops, and can be your only customer (but stamping with friends is always fun).  You can do it your way.  Feel free to ask me about it!

Thanks for stopping by!! now go check out the great new items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!