Monday, December 1, 2014

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza!!

yea!!  Stampin' Up! has announced the dates of the annual Online Deals!   There is a lot on sale, a few things are on sale only for the first day, so check out the list and see if there is anything you may be looking for.  I spotted some glimmer paper, XL gift boxes, lots of ribbon, My Paper Pumpkin refill kits, and lots of stamp sets.  The star embossing framelits are on sale too, so if you haven't gotten those yet, now is a great time.   Click here to see the list and start making yours.  Contact me with any questions you may have, or if you would like help placing your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!