Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ready for Fall

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a great week.  I have another Fall card today.   This card uses the Color me Autumn Designer Series paper and the For all things Stamp set.













I love these cute little wooden accent pieces.  They are called Autumn Wooden Elements.  You get 36 pieces for $4.95.  I tied the Acorn on with some Early Espresso Seam Binding Ribbon. The little dotted scallop piece is punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch.






















For all Things Stamp set


















Color me Autumn DSP $10.95 135820













Autumn Wooden Accents 135846 $4.95

















Thanks for stopping by!!





1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!