Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin 50% off for two months ~ last day

Today is the last day to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and get your first 2 months 50% off.  If you haven't heard of My Paper Pumpkin before here is the deal. Each month a fun little box arrives filled with supplies to make some fun cards or other items.  I show the July kit in this post.   You get a mini ink pad, exclusive stamps, and all the paper, envelopes and embellishments you need to complete the projects.  You just need adhesive like a glue stick, taper runner or what ever your favorite adhesive is. Kits are just $19.95 per month and that includes your shipping, just add the tax for your area.  My paper Pumpkin subscribers also get to purchase past kit refills.  There are even ideas posted to the My Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page to see other ways to use the items in your kit. Click the link to see what types of things come in the past kits.   You can join My Paper Pumpkin today and get 50% off your first two months.  If you like it, keep your subscription going, if you don't, you can cancel at any time. 
Feel Free to ask me any questions, I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!