Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm Back!!

Hi Everyone!  I am back from a super fun time at the Stampin' Up! convention! It was a fast few days that just seemed to fly by!  I saw stampers from the moment I stepped into the airport until the moment I landed back in Chicago.  I was going all by myself and wondered how that would end up, but everyone was so nice and friendly.  One demonstrator named Sara was particularly friendly and saved me seats during all the big events and invited me to dinner and adopted me for the few days that I was in Utah.  Have you ever met a stamper you didn't like? I don't think I ever have!
Well, I feel I must warn you, the upcoming Holiday mini catalog is just fantastic and full of great things, you are really going to put a dent in your wallet, but you will just love it all!  I have ordered copies to go out to all my customers and they are supposed to go out in the middle of  August, so get ready! Anyone who has ever toyed with the idea of becoming a demonstrator, this is the perfect time.  Demonstrators get to pre-order items from the Holiday mini catalog in August and get their discounts as well!  Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 
There were so many great samples on display, I took so many photos.  I thought I would share a few with you.

Isn't this lamp shade so pretty?  and the wall behind?  At the home office there were several pretty vignettes that you could walk through, many of which you see pictured in the catalog.















I really liked the way this page uses the starburst stamp from Kinda Eclectic as a fireworks type background.
















Here are lots of cards made with this fun set.  We were given this stamp set as convention goes and I can't wait to make lots of cards and pages with it. 
Stamp campers, you can bet we will be using this set at upcoming classes!

















Here is the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.
I love that large starburst! and the butterflies fit the punches we have had for a while now so I really like that! 






























These are two of the make and takes we did at convention. 

Well, I guess that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!!































1 comment:

  1. I would adopt you again any day! Had so much fun with you! I look forward to keeping in touch! - Sara

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!