Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July

I know, it's only July, but I wanted to let you know about some fun Christmas stamps that are still available but you may not know about.  Some of last year's Holiday stamps are available for a limited time, until August 27th.  This might be my Favorite, but you can click this link to see them all.
I like this one because of the "Bah Hum Bug" and "naughty nice".  I make lots of little Christmas candy bars and favors and those are fun to use with my Grinch.  The "do not open til Christmas" gets used a lot on gift cards, I add a fun dab of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Glue to his nose and its really cute.


















This is a pretty good one too!  You've got Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Valentines day all in one.  The Punch is still available in the main Catalog.  I used them all but a popular one with my customers was the Thanksgiving stamp used on these Harvest Treats below.










And I seriously don't know how they will top the Festive Flurry Stamps and Dies?   These were so great for ornaments and gift tags and cards alike! So pretty. 



























Here I used the bundle on a card that had a removable ornament. 



















































So, check out the Christmas items that will soon be gone and get them while you can!  Lots of fun stuff and you wont see mine for sale, I am keeping these goodies :) 
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!