Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! + Project Life = Fantastic!!




Get ready for a scrapbooking revolution with Project Life! It helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. Stampin' up! has partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products.

Becky explains, "It's called Project LIFE because it's about YOUR LIFE. Whatever your life is. Whatever your stage of life. Whatever your family circumstances. Whatever your lifestyle. Project Life is designed to help anyone and everyone get their pictures into a book."  In a nutshell, it's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.


You’ll be able to order a selection of Project Life products starting May 1! And with the launch of our new annual catalog on June 2, you’ll be able to buy from our complete line of Project Life products.
Can’t wait that long? Stampin’ Up! demonstrators will be able to order the limited selection starting April 21. So if you’re a demonstrator make sure to check the demonstrator website that day; if you’re not a demonstrator, sign up and you can order the products early too! I would love to have you on my team!!
Here are the items you’ll be able to purchase on May 1:



I can't wait!  This is right up my alley.  I do A LOT of digital pages, that's true, but I have LOADS of photos from before I owned a digital camera and they are very slow to getting into pages!  I am going to have a lot of fun reliving the memories as I go through my photos!

Why Project Life enthusiasts (and soon-to-be Stampin' Up! enthusiasts) will want to buy Project Life from Stampin' Up! :

  • Coordination, coordination, coordination. You know we do it best, and our Project Life line is no exception. 
  • Our products center on things that matter most-weddings, babies, kids, and the everyday moments of getting together with your favorite people-all things that need to be remembered.
  • Our card collections come without rounded corners so you can decide if you want to keep them that way (and match the corners of your photos as they come) or use our Project Life Corner Punch to round them out. 
  • Our card collections come packaged in an exclusive storage system that holds all your Project Life supplies on your desk: cards, journaling pens, photos, accessory packs, stamp sets, and more.
And, in the Q & A section on the Demo website it says that the Project Life offering will be available in Digital Format too, so you know I am happy about that!! 
I hope you are excited too!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! I am happy to help!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!